Submitting user content (stories, articles, announcements, news, information) requires the approval of the terms and conditions of this Submission Agreement, that govern your legal and contractual relationship with WVpac.Org.
*Exceptions: There is no email contact required for anonymous submissions.
WVpac.Org has the right to change the terms and conditions of this Submission Agreement at any time. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this Submission Agreement at any time, including, without limitation, those times when we make changes, do not use, do not attempt to use, and immediately discontinue your use of, the user content, because if you do any of these things you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Submission Agreement, including, without limitation, any changes we have made.
1. You agree not to submit inappropriate content and understand that inappropriate content includes:
- infringement upon or violation of the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person, libelous or defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar, violates a person’s right to privacy, violates any local, state, national, or international law, contains or advocates illegal or violent acts, degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification, is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling, contains advertising, contains a solicitation of any kind, misrepresents your identity or affiliation, impersonates others, is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable
2. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You will promptly remove any content that you have posted should you discover that it violates these rules or that it is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify WVpac.org and its limited liability company members, affiliates and their subsidiaries, and its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
3. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any user submitted content. You further understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site. We may reject or remove any comment at any time, with or without notice to you.
4. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any content to us. If you are under the age of 18 but at least 13 years of age, you may submit content only with the permission of, and under the supervision of, a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these rules for the benefit of an individual between the ages of 13 and 18, please be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her submissions and any legal liability that he or she may incur.
5. You certify that you have the permission of others who have contributed to or are featured in any content that you submit. If there are any individuals under the age of 18 in any photos, video, or other content that you submit, you must obtain the permission of each such individual’s parent or legal guardian prior to submitting the content.
6. For any content that you submit, you give us permission to use such content. You hereby grant to WVpac.org a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Checking the box to this Submission Agreement allows for the publication of user content.